I added fruit punch and cotton candy stickles to the flower centers and butterflies for the bling! When I went to get out my stickles I found these awesome gem stickers that I had bought on clearance!
DISCLAIMER: I am a terrible photographer, so bare with me on the photo quality!
I was so impressed with myself that I COULD NOT STOP THERE! I had to make my Cricut Expression match!
Closeup of the Flowers
Your machines are really cute! Now you have me thinking I should do this. HA! Your blog design is very pretty. I signed up to follow you. Shari (cricutrookie)
ReplyDeleteI also have a new blog, check it out:
http://shariscreationswiththecricut.blogspot.com/
How cute...I love them! TFS! I don't want to go out and buy new ones for the bling either, so I might just try this one day with my bugs. Your blog is nice too!
ReplyDeleteCarol
aka cyimbugbitten